Windows 10 Quick Start Tutorials
Windows 10 Features
- What is Windows 10?
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Getting Started With Windows 10
- Tips For Managing Multiple Windows
- Virtual Desktops
- Personalizing Your Desktop
- Customizing The Start Menu
- Making Windows 10 Feel More Familiar
- Managing User Accounts And Parental Controls
- Security Features In Windows 10
- Using Windows 10 On A Tablet
- Why You Should Upgrade To Windows 10
- Windows 10: Frequently Asked Questions
Video Introduction To Windows 10
Windows 10 is the latest OS version from Microsoft. This tutorial is a basic user or executive approach to the features of the windows 10 Operating Systems, meant to get you quickly started on using Windows 10 and is designed to be completed within a few hours.
Windows 10 combines the features from its two previous versions for making it further user friendly for desktops as well as laptops and mobile devices. This is an introductory tutorial that explains all the fundamentals of Windows 10.
This tutorial has been designed for all those readers who want to learn the features of Windows 10. It is especially going to be useful for basic and everyday users. We also have another indept course on Windows 10 for Professionals and IT inclined individuals who are required to install and use this operating system to perform various duties in their respective organizations.
We assume the readers of this tutorial have a practical experience of handling a Windows based Laptop or Desktop.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes