Raising Funds For Your Business
- Introduction – How To Raise Funding For A Business
- Funding Your Business From Your Pocket
- Borrowing Money To Fund A Business
- Raising Money Through Crowdfunding
- How Angel Investors Can Fund Your Business
- How to Raise Money From Venture Capitalists
- How to Craft a VC-Ready Pitch Deck
- Funding Your Business With Private Equity
- How Businesses Raise Funds Through IPOs
Here’s the problem: small businesses often need extra cash to fund their expansion, but struggle to get funding because they don’t have enough of a track record.
It’s a classic Catch-22 situation. Over half of all small business owners say that a lack of financing is restricting their business’s growth opportunities, according to a recent survey.
So in this series of tutorials, we’re going to look at all the different ways a business can raise money, from loans and crowdfunding to angel investors and venture capital.
If you’ve got an idea for a start-up, or if you run or work for a company that needs funding, these Funding a Business tutorials will help you understand what your options are, the pros and cons of each, and the steps you can take to secure funding.
In this first lessons, we’ll walk through the steps you should take when looking for funding, and introduce the main options available. Then over the next lessons, we’ll look at each option in more detail.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3452
- Assessments Yes