Microsoft Access 2013 Tutorials
Do you have an idea for a database or web app to help your team work more efficiently? With Access, you don’t have to be a developer to implement it.
Take advantage of your data with the power of Access—without writing code or becoming a database expert:
- Use templates to build databases and web apps quickly.
- Easily find and report on data stored in Access.
- Streamline data entry with autocomplete.
- Create web apps that work in the browser or databases on your desktop, and share them with others.
- Build professional-level web apps with just Access—no coding required.
- Get greater reliability, scalability, and security, because Access web app data is stored in a Microsoft Azure SQL database or in SQL Server.
- Manage and monitor your Access web apps through Access Services, SharePoint Online, on-premises SharePoint Server 2013, or SharePoint Server 2016. Take advantage of SharePoint permissions and app usage data.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes