Creating A Business Plan
Before Writing Your Plan
Writing Your Business Plan
In this course participants will discover the important role business plans play in helping start-ups, as well as established organizations, business departments and divisions gain financial and organizational support behind new ideas and initiatives.
A well written business plan should provide decision makers with enough insights to assist them in deciding the viability and feasibility of new ideas and initiatives. This course is designed with this end in mind.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to resolve the following:
- Who needs a business plan
- How to choose the right kind of business plan
- The key components that every business plan should include
- How to use your plan to achieve faster growth than your competition
In this step-by-step guide, we will take you through every stage of writing a business plan that will actually help you achieve your goals. And, if you are just looking for a downloadable template to get you started, you can skip ahead to the download section and download a template.
Everyone – startups, entrepreneurs, existing business owners and others who would like to develop their business planning skills.
- Creative thinking and business planning
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Market and situation analysis
- Financial analysis, forecasting, and break-even analysis
- Resource scheduling and budgeting
- Communicating and presenting
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2517
- Assessments Yes