Cisco CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Tutorials
Types Of Networks
This course is not to teach you how to pass the CCNA test alone, it is a course that is designed to create serious and strong CCNAs. If you are just looking for course to pass a test, you will find that this course provides you more info than needed. Use this course along with your CCNA books and your labs. You will find that there are lots of topics and lots of training. If you want to be a CCNA, here is the course to start.
With this course you will learn the below topics and more:
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the Basics of Networking
- Be able to setup Routers and Switches
- Learn the OSI Model
- Go through the TCP/IP
- Understand how a LAN Operates
- Become Familiar with Cisco ISO
- Learn Port Security
- Understand VLANs
- Knowing the existing of DTP
- How to statically and dynamically advertise routes
- This course requires mental focus and determination
- Requires Time and self-effort along with going through the course
- Requires no pre-knowledge of Networking
- Requires Extra Reading on topics and lots of hours of labbing
- Must be prepared to work hard and put in the time to get through it all
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants a CCNA Certification
- Those who need a solid understanding of Routing and Switching
You will need to practice what you have learned on real equipment which includes at least 3 routers and 3 switches. If you do not have real equipment, you can purchase it off ebay. If that is sill not an option, then you can use an emulator like GNS3 but this will not allow you do perform switching is a reliable method. You can also get Cisco VIRL which will allow you to perform task on Routers and Switches. All configurations in this course is done on real live equipment.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2146
- Assessments Yes