AutoCAD Essentials For Beginners
In this Learning Autodesk AutoCAD training course, you will learn how to create drawings using the latest version of this computer aided design software from Autodesk.
This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no experience with AutoCAD is required.
You will start by learning about the new features in AutoCAD 2018, then jump into learning about the AutoCAD interface, basic operations, such as how to quit AutoCAD, work with the coordinate system, and use the grid system. This tutorial will also teach you how to use the drawing and drafting tools, editing tools, and the utilities. You will also cover the precision tools to help you draw accurately, how to use layers, annotations, blocks, and model and paper space.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of using AutoCAD 2018 to create your own drawings.
What Will I Learn?
- Once you have completed this training course, you will be fully capable of using AutoCAD 2016 – 2018 to create your own drawings
- This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no experience with AutoCAD is required.
- Users with a small amount of AutoCAD experience
- users who have previously used a different CAD tool and are looking to migrate to AutoCAD
- Students should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows. No prior CAD knowledge is necessary
- AutoCAD 2018 running on your PC (we will provide installation guide)
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 878
- Assessments Yes